Garmin Fēnix 3HR
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack feature
fēnix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fēnix 3 HR is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQ platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
fēnix 3 HR watch includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, fēnix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Measure Oxygen Levels and More During Exercise
fēnix 3 HR watch is packed with additional training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics. fēnix 3 HR reports the following data: