Garmin Forerunner 735XT
GPS Running Watch with Multisport Features and Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Measures heart rate at the wrist so you can run freer on race day
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Connected features: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and more
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
You Do It All, Now Your Watch Can Too
Be a better athlete today than you were yesterday with Forerunner 735XT. This GPS running watch with multisport features is for athletes who want dialed-in data for training and a lighter load on race day. A smaller form factor and comfortable band make 735XT the ideal watch to get you from workout through workday. Connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community, let you share your stats and triumphs through social media.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 735XT lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking and strength training.
For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one button press. 735XT is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling — and even pool swimming. Create your own custom workouts and download for free from Garmin Connect. Then review your past efforts on the app or share them with family and friends for added motivation.
Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitors Your Ticker
Forerunner 735XT has built-in Elevate heart rate technology to measure heart rate at the wrist. That means you can run freer when it’s time to toe the line. No need to wear a chest strap to see your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time, displayed on a colorful gauge.