IceBug Oribi5 BUGrip Men's
At 295 grams (US9) the Oribi BUGrip weights in as one of the lightest winter running shoes to date. The bluesign® Polyester upper is smooth and durable and water repellent. Lacing system with integrated laminated ribbons embraces the foot and keeps it in place, along with special laces that keep them from untying. The thin tongue has a sock-like construction, both keeping it in place and making the Oribi fit like a glove. The soft heel cup has a padded collar and firm heel grip, and in combination with the medium last the over-all comfort is very high. The midsole has an integrated Rock Shield to protect the foot in rocky terrain. The midsole also adds torsional stability and is designed to provide a kick in the last phase of the stride. Medium cushioning and a 7 mm drop provide just the right level of support and cruise control. Dynamic character of studs means completely civil performance on asphalt, and awesome grip on ice and slippery trails.
- BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs.
- Seamless upper for unbeatable comfort
- Low weight and great ground contact
Key design elements:
- Internal arch fit laminations for perfect snug fit around mid foot
- Easy to clean protection TPU mudguard around the foot.
- Non absorbing materials with short drying time.
- Midfoot Pebax® shank (men’s version, TPU for women’s version) with extended forefoot “fingers” offers superior arch stability and forefoot energy return
- Top loaded midsole rock shield
- Outsole pattern designed not to stack dirt, mud or snow.
- Bluesign® polyester textile upper.
- Lining made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®