Mizuno Wave Rider 20 Womens
Mizuno hasn't just perfected a shoe, it's mastered a style. It doesn't just make an argument for a lightweight daily trainer for high caliber athletes, it evokes the weekend warrior runners for whom the daily grind and the personal best are given goals when it comes to training. The Rider fits for them too- not exclusively, but in the first instance. This is the target market, with very few sneaker heads among them. So reassuring shows of comfort and durability, in place through the U4icX heel wedge and triple zoned engineered mesh, come as naturally as the flashy colours. Situated in a reality that covets a 5k goal race as high as the Boston marathon, this 20th turn on the Wave constitutes near-ineffable proof of viability and necessity when it comes to all-purpose runners.
- An all-new, redesigned cloudwave plate provides an overall softer, smoother ride
- Articulated U4icX heel wedge creates more cushion
- Top midsole foam incorporates a new U4ic foam compound that makes this version of the Wave Rider 33% more responsive and durable than previous models
- Engineered mesh increases breathability, movement & hold
- Softer heel collar helps avoid irritation without losing heel fit
- Ramp: 12mm