New Balance Womens MD 500
With extra heel protection and a sleek mesh frame, the 500 was built to carry runners through sprints, jumps and middle distance events. But why stop there? With removable spikes for superior traction, a thermoplastic outsole for flexibility and durability and a breathable air mesh, it's a performance shoe for the runner who demands perfection.
- 6 metal spike configuration provides the best possible traction even on the most challenging terrain
- 6 spike pebax plate offers a high-strength thermoplastic polymer outsole with great flexibility and impact resistant properties for long lasting durability
- Removable spikes for superior traction
- Standard spike size is 1/4 inch
- Suitable for middle distances and intermediate jumps and hurdles
- Synthetic/mesh upper